What We Do
Your DJ should do the following:
- Respond promptly to your initial contact and all future contacts.
- Follow up with an informational packet and personal meeting to explain the service options and learn more about the company.
- Provide a contract that specifies the event date and services needed.
- Consult with you about all aspects of your wedding day, help with music choices, and organize the flow of your wedding day.
- Act as wedding coordinator and MC to run your event on the day. Work well with other vendors to make sure everything is well organized and planned in advance.
- Take requests from the guests and communicate to all bridal party members and parents involved in the reception of their individual duties.
- Leave you with a lasting impression that you were taken care of from day one and all promises made were kept. You should remember that wedding was a complete success and that everyone had a great time.
A Sound Choice Entertainment does all of this and much, much more.
Don’t just shop for the cheapest DJ. Sometimes the difference between a fair DJ and great one is only a couple of hundred dollars. Get references and pay the extra money to ensure you’re getting the best DJ you can for one of the most important days of your life.
Both our 4 hour Classic and 5 hour Deluxe DJ Packages are very flexible. You may use all the time for your reception or you can include your ceremony in each timeframe as well.
BOTH PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- One on one consultations with an event coordinator
- Online ceremony and reception planning tools
- Personal selection of your DJ
- Contact with your DJ prior to the wedding day
- Emcee duties from the formal introduction to the last dance
- Onsite coordination with a reliable sound system
- Microphones for toasts, readers, singers and your wedding officiant
- Dance floor lighting
Click HERE to request an online quote or give us a call at (503) 557-8554. Text friendly as well.
As a rule, we encourage clients to never pay for overtime in advance. You can always add time the day of your wedding. Our overtime rate is $50.00 per half hour.