What We Do
Your DJ should do the following:
- Respond promptly to your initial contact and all future contacts.
- Follow up with an informational packet and personal meeting to explain the service options and learn more about the company.
- Provide a contract that specifies the event date and services needed.
- Consult with you about all aspects of your wedding day, help with music choices and organize the flow of your wedding day.
- Act as wedding coordinator and MC to run your event on the day. Work well with other vendors to make sure everything is well organized and planned in advance.
- Take requests from the guests and communicate to all bridal party members and parents involved in the reception of their individual duties.
- Leave you with a lasting impression that you were taken care of from day one and all promises made were kept. You should remember that wedding was a complete success and that everyone had a great time.
A Sound Choice Entertainment does all of this and much, much more.
Don’t just shop for the cheapest DJ. Sometimes the difference between a fair DJ and great one is only a couple of hundred dollars. Get references and pay the extra money to ensure you’re getting the best DJ you can for one of the most important days of your life.